Sino Ako?

My photo
Davao City, Philippines
"Hi, Me!" coz my name is Hayme and I still am getting to know myself. A Medical student. A geek. A hopeless romantic. Gay. Single since being out. Single since birth for that matter. Accompany me as I redefine myself.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can't Get Eeee-nough of You BABY











Something really bad happened today. Seriously. So, to brighten up my mood, here's more Mario pics for everyone to ogle their eyes out. The last one's a bit raunchy, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ano meaning ng raunchy? At anong nangyari sayo? okay sige di na ako magtatanong... hehehehe :) pero sana maging okay ka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha?? yung last? hm... hindi naman... di kasi ako naakit sa kanya, sayo na kasi siya e.. bwehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kam. "Raunchy" means dirty...BUT the good type...hahaha...I get dirty with Mario...

    @Haze. Weh? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete