Sino Ako?

My photo
Davao City, Philippines
"Hi, Me!" coz my name is Hayme and I still am getting to know myself. A Medical student. A geek. A hopeless romantic. Gay. Single since being out. Single since birth for that matter. Accompany me as I redefine myself.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You've been warned...

It's past 1:30 in the morning. I still have loads of pages to read from Mr. Sabiston, that's my textbook in Surgery. Yes, for I am a Medical Student. This will have to do as my first post. I've actually started to write a more apt post a while ago but then it sounded too geeky. No, it was really geeky. Why start a blog post by explaining what a "Thymine Dimer" is? Heck. I'm so not good at this, blog writing. I'm so used to Facebook and SMS.

Why start a blog in the first place? Well, my friend of 11 years admonished me into doing this. It's been like 3 years since my last blog. And this is my third venture into blog-making. Haha. I'm boring. I know. So if you can put up with me, do so at your own risk.

So anyways, I leave you with this one for now. Proper introductions will be postponed until the next time I log on.

No comments:

Post a Comment